Tallahassee International Airport by RIM&Co Released
RIM&Co has released their newest product, Tallahassee International Airport (KTLH). The airport features realistic ground textures, airport buildings and other infrastructure, and SAM integration.
The airport contains the following features:
- Buildings: Realistic rendition and 3D-recreation of most airport buildings, vehicles, clutter and other infrastructure, served with nice textures for day and night
- Ground: Detailed ground textures with dynamic PBR properties, 4K asphalt/ concrete textures
- Lighting: Accurate and vivid lighting for night-flying operations
- Vegetation: Thousands of hand-placed 3D-trees
- Accurate Airport Layout
- Gangways: SAM usage including jetways and safe-docks for most gates
- Traffic: Ground traffic files included
Tallahassee International Airport is the regional airport of the city Tallahassee in Florida. It was opened in 1961 as Tallahassee Municipal Airport and was a replacement for the old Dale Mabry Field airport.
In December 1989, a new terminal, approximately $33 million in cost, was opened. The most popular flight route is to Atlanta with around 172,000 passengers per year.
The airport is equipped with two runways; the longer one being 2,438 meters in length.
RIM&Co’s Tallahassee International Airport is available to buy for $15.99 here.