RWDesign Releases Cessna Mustang
Another business jet joins X-Plane 11 thanks to Rob Wilson: the Cessna Citation Mustang.
The aircraft weighs just 2.5 tonnes, and can accommodate up to five passengers with one or two pilots at the controls. The aircraft is suited for smaller ranges, at a little over 1,000 nautical miles.
Released earlier today, the bizjet was quickly pulled from the store citing a crash-to-desktop issue, but has now gone back on sale.
The announcement thread and updates on its release by the developer was made in this thread.
It boasts the following features:
- High resolution 3D model
- 4K texture and normal maps for greater realism of materials
- Librain support (optional)
- VR support with large levels of VR configuration for greater VR ergonomics
- Aircraft sounds recorded from real C510s and powered by FMOD
- Superior interaction with the aircraft through scroll wheel support and popups (Multi Checklist, Weight and Balance Manager, MFD Controller, Menu)
- Highly accurate flight dynamics
- Customized G1000 powered by Laminar
- Custom electrical, fuel, warning, testing, and autopilot systems
- Interactive 3D passengers
- Highly customized night lighting
- Always fly with the latest version with the STMA Auto-updater
All-in-all, the product includes the following:
- C510 Mustang
- 5 paints + paintkit
- Aircraft Operating Manual
- Flight Tutorial
RWDesign's Cessna Mustang is available at x-plane.org for US $31.95, but is currently discounted at US $30.00 for a $1.95 saving. Click here to purchase the aircraft.
RWDesign renders our Rundown of Business Jets in Development for X-Plane 11 article out-of-date after just one week. Check out the article to learn what other bizjets are coming to X-Plane 11.
Big thanks to Discord user christianh727 for notifying us of its release. Join our Discord server here.