SkunkCrafts release more info about P-51 Mustang
SkunkCrafts, developer-in-part of the very successful Aeronask DA-62 have released more information regarding their first solo X-Plane project; the P-51D Mustang.
The P-51D Mustang is an American-made, single engined fighter used during World War II and later during the Korean War. It made its first flight in October 1940 and was introduced to the USAF fleet shortly after.
In a post on the X-Plane.org forum, Yoyoz of SkunkCrafts talks more about the aircraft, and gives us a soft release date: late August/early September. He also includes a feature list.
- New exterior 3D model by Khamsin
- New 4K PBR textures and UV layout by Khamsin
- FMOD sound pack by DRC
- Improved flight model by XA
- VR-compatible manipulators
- Functional K14 gunsight with HUD
- Functional AN/APS13 'Monica' rear threat radar
- 75 and 108 gallons external tanks
- 3D options box VR-compatible, no 2D panel
- New SASLv3 logic
To find out more about the SkunkCrafts P-51D, see the forum thread.