Imminent: ShortFinal Designs KLAX
Looks to be an exciting next few weeks as we've got a few new incredible sceneries coming out for us to enjoy!
MisterX6, creator of popular freeware and most recently payware addons (under the alias ShortFinal Design) has recently posted the last batches of preview images of KLAX, a new version of Los Angeles International, completely rebuilt from the ground up and exclusively for X-Plane 11. The project was announced back in March.
The developer posted on the newly created Facebook page that the finishing touches are being done and will soon be wrapped up for release. We can expect the scenery to be on the shelves this coming weekend.
- Up to date layout with reconstructed runways
- High resolution orthoimagery (15cm/px)
- Custom ground textures with normal and specularity maps
- Highly detailed buildings with PBR materials
- Complete taxiway network with ramp starts, WT3 ready
- Optimized for high performance
- Custom animated jetways (using the AutoGate plugin)
- Animated airport vehicles
Check out these previews, some incredible attention to detail:
ShortFinal Designs has also a new Facebook page, give them a like and follow them here: LINK
See some of his other works on the X-Plane.org store here.