Drzewiecki Design Releases Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport For MSFS
July 14, 2021
Drzewiecki Design has recently released their rendition of Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport (UUEE) for Microsoft Flight Simulator, adding a nother addition to their russian airports collection for Microsoft Flight Simulator. As per usual, this new product brings the scenery to life with high-quality models and textures, making use of MSFS's rendering engine, grounded by realistic mesh.
The feature list is as standard as most airport scenery goes:
- High-quality model of UUEE Sheremetyevo airport in Moscow.
- Extensive though performance-friendly interior modeling at most terminal buildings, control towers, and hangars.
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting, and PBR materials
- High definition mesh including exact runway profile.
- A variety of static aircraft, advanced night lighting, custom animations, custom animated jetways, animated trains, 3D people.
While the airport does not include any buildings from the city, it is a fine addition to their Moscow City X scenery.
The real airport is one of four international airports that serve the city of Moscow and is the busiest airport in Russia, serving 45.8 million passengers in 2018 alone.
Check out the product page for more information and images. Currently, the airport can be purchased on simMarket for EUR 22.13. For more information about other Drzewiecki Design products, such as Tokyo Narita, check out another Threshold article.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.