Skyline Simulations Announces Samos International for X-Plane and Prepar3D
Recently on Facebook, X-Plane and Prepar3D development group, Skyline Simulations, have announced their next airport, Samos International located on Samos Island, Greece. As quoted from their announcement post, the scenery will feature:
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials
- Animated Marshallers
- Ground reflections and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetations blends with orthophotos
- Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport and all the surrounding area
- Hundreds of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate area using original local photos and OSM data!
- Custom Hotels, high resolution Buildings
- Night Textures
- FPS Friendly
- Ground Traffic
Furthermore, the scenery will be available for "X-Plane & P3D/FSX versions" as well. Skyline has provided several rendered previews that can be viewed down below (though disclaimer: they are a rough WIP).