Mad Flight Studio Updates SP-30 to V1.2
Mad Flight Studio has released an update to their recreation of the SP-30 for X-Plane 11.
The update brings about changes based on user feedback, which include improved interior textures, co-pilot interactions, and bug fixes.
The changelog for version 1.2 is as follows:
- Improved interior textures
- Improved paintkit
- Added co-pilot interaction sounds (use intercom + headset)
- Added fuel quantity save
- Fixed ATIS frequency bug
- Fixed some textures mapping
- Fixed ground gripping bug
- Fixed right vent animation bug
- A few minor bugs fixed
The Spectr-Aero SP-30 is an ultra light, two-seater aircraft, designed for training, farming, patrolling, or surveillance. It is based on the Zenith STOL CH 701.
Support is available in their Discord server here.