Stick and Rudder Studios Release X-Camera v2.4
In an X-Plane.org Forum post, the developer Markcellis has announced the release of version 2.4 of their addon X-Camera, an advanced view plugin for X-Plane 11.
The new update provides a completely new User Interface and general improvements. The full changelog can be found down below. Additionally, the New TCAS API of X-Plane 11.50 is now supported. Other improvements and changes were done by Stick and Rudder Studios.
- New User Interface
- Drag-Drop Camera and Category Ordering
- Supports the Ability to Pop-Out the Control Panel and Mini-Control Panel to Top-Level OS Windows
- Colour-coded Mini-Control Panel
- Right Click Mouse-Look Support
- Wheel Zoom Disable by Camera
- Circle Camera
- AGL Camera
- Improved Airport Camera Support
- Enhanced Support for Lua Script Special Effects
- AI Perspective Support for the new X-Plane 11.5 TCAS API
The full changelog with all the features can be found on the developer’s website, where the manual for X-Camera and other information such as tutorials and other helpful information can be found. The plugin costs $15.00 and can be purchased at the X-Plane.org Store.