SimToolkitPro has today been updated to version 0.6.10 and 0.6.11, with a long list of bug fixes and a couple of new additions in the former of these versions, whilst 0.6.11 is a small patch for completing flights.
Since the release of 0.6 at the end of June, the team has worked on smaller updates numbered 0.6.1 through to 0.6.9, though today’s has been considered more substantial than these smaller updates.
Building on the success of the application, a pop-out reference card has been added in 0.6.10 to allow referencing the flight summary page easier during pre-flight planning, and ChartFox has been added as an embed.
The remainder of the update was dedicated to fixes. Significant fixes in the core of the application include re-enabling auto-connect in Windows clients, ActiveSky Next METAR compatibility, and an update to Electron version to fix CPU spiking.
Runways have now been added to the reference card popup, whilst the airport database has more than doubled in size to almost 29,000 airports.
Furthermore, the flight summary received small improvements, but the map had more treatment applied; it sees aircraft types added to popovers, a new compass, and a better ruler system.
See below for the full changelog for 0.6.10, sourced from the SimToolkitPro Discord server.
- [NEW] Reference Card - Popout always-on-top reference from the flight summary page for easier preflight planning
- [NEW] ChartFox - Now working as an embed, Requires STKP account, Don't forget to donate and help them out!
- [FIX] Core(Windows Only) - Auto Connect Re-enabled - will NOT auto disconnect
- [FIX] Core - Added support for ActiveSky Next as a METAR source
- [FIX] Core - Fixed issue with ActiveSky P3D as source
- [FIX] Core - Updated time server API endpoints to improve general API responsiveness
- [FIX] Core - Fixed internal router duplication bug
- [FIX] Core - Removed old classes and redundant data
- [FIX] Core - Updated Electron version to incorporate CPU spike fixes
- [FIX] Core - Disabled automated detection of diversions due to time between scans
- [FIX] Core - Added a lot more titling to buttons for accessibility
- [FIX] Core - Added smoothed baro-based fpm calculator for flight phases
- [FIX] Core - 5 pack altimeter now using altitude not AGL
- [FIX] Core - Removed some startup scanning
- [FIX] Core - Restore data now written as soon as flight is activated
- [FIX] Core - Rich presence now resets at the end of the flight
- [FIX] Reference Card - Added runways to the popup
- [FIX] Reference Card - Fixed text selection bug
- [FIX] Wind Calculator - Added true heading to selector to alleviate any confusion about result
- [FIX] Landing Reports - Now uses heading data to pick runway at touchdown, should prevent incorrect runways being picked
- [FIX] Landing Reports - Adjusted lookup time and caching
- [FIX] AutoConnect - Fixed detection of Prepar3D
- [FIX] Mac OS - Fixed fleet image selection and display
- [FIX] Data - Airport Database updated 12700+ to 28800+
- [FIX] Plugin - Updated Linux plugin with statically linked libraries
- [FIX] Airport Database - Fixed transition value labelling
- [FIX] Sim Status - Fixed AGL value from X-Plane that required a multiplier on UI breaking P3D output
- [FIX] Flight Summary - Fixed progress bar on flight summary
- [FIX] Flight Summary - Changes to automation of phase detection to improve it
- [FIX] Flight Summary - OFP Changes now saved when navigating the rest of the app
- [FIX] Flight Summary - Fixed diversion system
- [FIX] Flight Summary/Planner - Removed confusing OK button from prefile popups
- [FIX] Flight Planner - Changes to SID/STAR display
- [FIX] Flight Planner - Showing fully linked route again
- [FIX] Dispatch - Advanced toggle on dispatch will now remember state
- [FIX] Logbook - Fixed some layout issues
- [FIX] Logbook - Fixed Diversion layout
- [FIX] Tabs - UI fixes and improvements
- [FIX] Tabs - Added close button to top controls
- [FIX] Map - Removed first part of flight plan line from airport to runway start
- [FIX] Map - Added aircraft type to popovers
- [FIX] Map - Added rain radar transparency slider
- [FIX] Map - New compass (click to face north)
- [FIX] Map - Better ruler system
- [FIX] Map - Fixed Day/Night overlay update
- [FIX] Map - Fix for Magvar on current flight display
- [FIX] TwitchBot - Will only output the airport name if available instead of "undefined"
- [FIX] TwitchBot - Predict game should now reset correctly at the end of a flight
- [FIX] Dashboard - Added SimToolkitPro stats to live map
- [FIX] Dashboard - Fixed connect button not showing if only Flight Simulator 2020 is selected
- [FIX] Settings - Improved plugin installation system
- [FIX] Settings - Switch added for chart source
- [FIX] Checklists - Functional again and some changes/improvements to UI
- [FIX] Streaming Map - Re-enabled
- [FIX] Streaming Overlay - Fixed VSPD flickering
- [FIX] Streaming Overlay - Fixed IAS Display
- [FIX] Loader - New startup loader for airline and airport data, may be slightly slower but smaller installer and more data
And 0.6.11 looks like this:
- [FIX] Fix for complete flight bug
For further details and to download SimToolkitPro, visit the website here.