SimVRLabs Releases AirSpray for X-Plane
August 29, 2020
SimVRLabs has released their latest plugin for X-Plane, dubbed AirSpray. AirSpray simulates crop duster missions, firefighting operations, and more.
Features of SimVRLabs Airspray include:
- Visual swath spray draws on ground as you spray
- 5 total modes and flight disciplines to unlock and master. Crop Dusting, Weed Control, Fire Fighting, Black Fly Suppression, Mosquito Suppression
- Economic model keeps live track of income/expenses through all phases of flight
- Compatible with most payware and freeware aircraft in X-Plane, both fixed wing and helicopter
- Fully functional VR (Virtual Reality) compatibility
- Custom objects such as weeds, flames, fuel truck, water-bladder for fire fighting
- 5 unlockable modes to progress through using experience/economic system
- Custom Sounds played when certain events/scenarios occur.
- Penalty system when spraying out of limits and regulations
- Simple yet comprehensive spray/tank indicator window
- Fluid amount in tank adds correct weight to aircraft, affecting flight model
- Challenging mission generator that will test your pilotage/navigation/low level flying ability
- Highly optimized code for negligible frame rate impact.
SimVRLab’s AirSpray is available on the Threshold store and the X-Plane.org Store for $13USD. A video showcasing by SimVRLabs AirSpray can be watched here. Threshold recently interviewed Joe and Matheson of SimVRLabs on our podcast, Inflight, that episode can be listened to here.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.