Sim-wings Release La Gomera for Microsoft Flight Simulator
November 19, 2020
Shortly after releasing Ibiza for Microsoft Flight Simulator, Sim-wings has released La Gomera Airport for MSFS. The release was announced on Facebook, and the scenery covers the airport and the island of La Gomera.
The package can be purchased from the Aerosoft Store, as well as the ingame Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace for $15.86 (excl. VAT).
According to Sim-wings, the scenery includes “a detailed 3D elevation model with a slightly inclined runway according to the real profile conveys the atmosphere of this volcanic island very credibly”, and that it has realistic dynamic lighting of traffic, airport lights and lighting around the island.
The full feature list of the package can be seen below:
- High-resolution ground textures based on aerial photographs with 25 cm/pixel for the direct airport environment
- Detailed 3D elevation model with slightly inclined runway according to real profile
- Full presentation of the interior of the terminal
- All buildings and facilities in the area of the airport and the surrounding area are reproduced with the highest level of detail
- Excellent mood at night and at dusk thanks to dynamic lighting
- All code content compiled using the latest MSFS SDK and optimized for performance
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.