Hotstart TBM 900 Updated to v1.1.9
Hotstart has released the latest update to their TBM 900. Announced via the Hotstart Discord, the update includes a few notable new features including a new ground steering model, additional sounds and more features to the economy system.
Improvements / New Features:
- New ground steering model to put an end to the unstable takeoffs & landings.
- Implemented GPU rental costs.
- Added hand-towing option to the sidebar drawer.
- XP11.30 engine changes during startup to produce a lower startup ITT spike.
- Added inertial separator transition sounds.
- Pressing TIMER on the yoke automatically brings up the TMR/REF page.
- AviTab support integrated into yoke-mounted tablet.
- Tablet now stows in the door pocket. You can still use the USB ports to summon it, but this will be removed in a future update.
- Reworked pressurization schedule. The system will now gradually change the cabin pressure target as we are nearing the destination, instead of going to it immediately on takeoff.
- Pressurization won't fling open the OFV fully on landing, but modulate until equalization has been achieved.
- Corrected high-altitude performance to be within +-2 knots of POH tablets.
- Implemented configuration-dependent KIAS errors to match POH values.
- Implemented sidebar drawer smooth animation.
- AOA sensor failure separated out from AHRS and now individually settable in "Edit Failures" window.
- Visual configurations window now includes option to use older custom heatblur effect.
- Expired databases show in amber on MFD splash screen.
- Replaced G1000 manual link with one for the TBM850 & TBM900.
- Battery recharge button in maintenance manager was incorrectly disabled.
- Restructured battery voltage drop with load to give more realistic red battery voltage indications during start.
- Fixed CAS message pixel alignment issues.
- GPH indication on EICAS should properly respond when moving into or out of CUTOFF.
- Electronic checklist was asking for "FUEL SEL" to OFF in a few places, when it should have called for MAN instead.
- Gear wear was using incorrect sideslip computation.
- Rudder propwash force correction could end up taking reverse thrust into account, when it shouldn't.
- Fixed missing pitot & static covers
- Low-fuel instability wasn't powerful enough.
- Fixed prop overspeed on reverse with slow forward motion.
- Workaround for ReShade bug causing hang in its OpenGL hooks DLL.
- ODB was missing minimum download speed clamp to abort if the download is slow.
- Don't try removing the odb directory if it didn't exist to avoid a spurious error log message.
- glutils drawing wasn't properly disabling vertex arrays, leading to potential crash.
To update to the latest version, download the updated installer on your X-Aviation account.