ToLiss Releases Bug-fixing Update for A321
January 6, 2021
A new, bug-fixing update has been released by ToLiss for their A321 product, bringing it from v1.2 to v1.2.1. The fixes don't appear to pertain to one particular aspect of the aircraft, with changes all over the various systems of the Airbus.
In terms of what the group is calling 'minor new features', a number of new additions have come to the A321neo, including changes surrounding oxygen supply, autopilot TCAS, soft go arounds and new callouts for 'minimum' and '100 above'.
Here's the full list of new features:
- Oil quantity now decreases when the engine is running and increases when engine is stopped and all the oil accumulates in the sump.
- Crew oxygen is now consumed if you breath through the oxygen mask.
- Added AP TCAS mode for the A321 NEO
- Added Soft Go Around mode for the A321 NEO
- NEO specific cockpit changes: DDRMI disappears and ECON FLOW switch is replaced by Pack Flow switch, if a NEO engine is selected.
- Aircraft registration is now in a separate object (selcal.obj) with separate texture to easily adapt the registration to custom liveries
- Added Minimum and 100 above callouts for MDA/Baro minima
As for bug fixes, the following list was provided:
- PW Dual Cooling: The engine start will now only resume once both engines finished the cooling cycle
- A321 NEO will deflect ailerons up with ground spoilers independent of the Florence Kit setting.
- Rollout mode will now only disengage once you leave the runway
- Availability of ENG data on SD page depends on FADEC for NEO engines (on CEO engines, these pass directly through SDAC, on NEO they pass through FADEC)
- Aural alert volume does not reset to full on its own anymore.
- Added dry cranking sequence to LEAP engine
- Nosewheel animation deflects correctly now when using better pushback
- Unless in SRS mode, managed speed target cannot be less than green dot/s-speed or f-speed anymore even if there are flight plan constraints requesting less - it's the same in real life.
- 3D model fixes.
- Reduced crackling sound on NEO engines, improved whale and external startup sound for the PWG engines
- Windshield wiper volume now blends with cockpit sounds slider as it should.
The update is available via the updater in the ToLiss A321 package - alternatively, a full package download can be had via the store of purchase.
You can purchase the ToLiss A321 for $79.00 USD from the X-Plane.org Store.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.