ToLiss Updates A319 to v1.6
April 27, 2021
ToLiss has dropped the latest update for their original aircraft, the Airbus A319. The update, detailed by the developer only just over a week ago, brings many new realism enhancements to the aircraft and simulation.
Major new features of the update include custom waypoint support, GLS approaches and a completely new and revamped bleed air system.
This update to the A319 is also to make its way to the A321 in the near future with the developer writing:
“Once the A319 V1.6 is released, we will incorporate the same changes in the A321 and A321 NEO (with a couple of undisclosed NEO specific additions) for V1.3 of those products.”
Here’s the full changelog:
Major new features:
- Pilot item database allowing the creation and storage of custom waypoints, including associated page reconfigurations on DIR TO, FPLN, RAD NAV page etc.
- Bleed system upgrade to a quantitative bleed model affecting fuel consumption and take-off thrust
- Support for LDA, IGS, Localizer Back course and GLS approaches
- Complete rework of the PERF pages to add EO mode information as well as climb/descent predictions to a given altitude
- Rework of the PROG page to include EO mode information including an indication of OEI gross ceiling and predictive GPS function
Minor new features:
- When flying the IAE engine, the EWD now properly supports revision to N1 Mode
- TO performance calculator also determines whether packs need to be ON or OFF for the take-off.
- Complete redo of the SD pages ENG, BLEED, PRESS, and F/CTL for better representational accuracy
- FPLN page rework: Constraints are now shown prior to filing the INIT B page.
- FPLN page additional information: The Final approach slope is now shown
- Improved the lateral-directional handling qualities in manual flight
- Changes to altitude and speed constraints of the active flight plan create a TEMPY flight plan.
- Added RAT and outflow valve to the external 3d model
- Corrected PFD speed bug location during Go Around
- Prevented waypoint sequencing when flying in HDG mode in the opposite direction of FMS path at current TO waypoint
- Fixed ILS indication location on PFD
- Improved AP vertical target tracking when flying with high Angles of Attack
- Fine-tuning of the graphical representation in the EWD.
- Speed target for flap 3 landings is back to VAPP
- Waypoints can now be added at end of FPLN directly on the FPLN A page.
- Fixed issues with ground rolling and flap extension sounds
- Preventing engagement of both APs for a non-precision approach.
- Various small bug fixes
The easiest way to update your product is through the included X-updater Java executable. If you do not find this file, the new version of the X-Updater can be downloaded here.
The ToLiss Airbus A319 is available to purchase for $69.00 from the X-Plane.org Store currently, down from the regular price of $79.00.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.