X-Codr Updates Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX) to V1.5
X-Codr's Telluride Regional Airport scenery has been updated to V1.5, with many additions and improvements.
A couple of images of V1.5 can be seen below, with the changelog quoted from the version history on the product page.
- Complete remodel of most airport buildings
- Completely new pavement and line textures
- Major reduction in VRAM usage and improvement in performance
- Major improvements to 3d people
- NEW realistic runway slope
- NEW snow effects for airport buildings and pavement
- NEW town of Telluride
- NEW animated Bridal Veil Falls Telluride (Linux not supported)
- NEW chimneys with realistic smoke effects at the ski resort (Linux not supported)
- NEW X-Codr Designs Sound XP plugin for ambient scenery sounds (Windows 10 ONLY)
- Many bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements
Telluride Regional Airport is America's highest commercial airport, at 9,078 feet. Many (mostly) smaller airlines have served the airport over the years, with current operators being Boutique Air and Denver Air Connection.
The update is free for existing users, but can be purchased here for US $21.95.