TorqueSim Pushes New BN-2 Islander Update 1.1.1
July 21, 2020
A short but noteworthy update for those island hoppers, users flying TorqueSim's BN-2 Islander are welcomed to another update that fixes a variety of bugs, bringing the version number to v1.1.1. To install, users are required to download a separate installer and then re-install the aircraft.
The update introduces door control options on the menu bar along with texture refinements. Here is the full list of features from their announcement page:
Improvements / New Features:
- [IS-367] – Add door open/close to menu bar
- [IS-372] – Rebake gauges_LIT.png in 2k to match ALB textures
- [IS-364] – Typo in the cruise fuel flow charts, first row: 23.5 should be 33.5
- [IS-365] – Possible texture or UV artifact on the prop governors
- [IS-366] – Roll index markings on AI
- [IS-368] – 3D modelled bolts on nose fairing missing on one side only.
- [IS-369] – Door latch animation linked to AviTab
- [IS-370] – Glareshield 3d extends beyond fuselage
- [IS-371] – Carb heat keybinding gives different result than mouse manipulator
- [IS-373] – NAV flag texture mapping bug
"To Update: Download your installer here and re-install!"
Read the original update post.
Many thanks to Bjørnar on our Discord for the news scoop.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.