Vidan Design Releases Aalborg XP (EKYT)
ESP platform developer Vidan Design jumped into X-Plane back in March, when they released Grenaa for free.
Today, the developer adds to their X-Plane collection with a payware airport: Aalborg XP. Also a Danish airport, it is the third busiest in the respective country and serves a variety of civil and military flights.
The airport houses the Royal Danish Air Force 721 Squadron, Air Transport Wing Aalborg, which has a C-130 Hercules.
The airport has:
- Highly detailed rendition of Aalborg Airport (EKYT, AAL) and Aalborg Air Base (Flyvestation Aalborg)
- Highly detailed airport terminal
- Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography
- Dynamic apron lightning (requires X-Plane Visual Effects set to High (HDR))
- Custom modelled ground support vehicles
- Orthophoto scenery
- High quality modelled airport buildings
- Static airplanes featuring types unique to the airport
- Custom modelled vegetation, grass, trees
The airport costs €18.19 or DKK 135,76kr, and can be bought at their website here.