VSKYLABS Releases Aeroprakt A22-LS for X-Plane
May 6, 2021
VSKYLABS have just released their latest ‘Test Pilot’ light-sport aircraft (LSA) for X-Plane 11 after over one year of development, the Aeroprakt A-22-LS Project.
The Ukrainian aeroplane fits in the light sport aircraft category and is only approved for visual flights. Powered by a Rotax-912 engine, it is able to cruise at 86 knots and take-off from a 90 meters landing strip.
VSKYLABS has made use of X-Plane 11’s Experimental Flight Model to recreate the aeroplane’s flying characteristics. The aircraft also has built-in checklists, Laminar’s GNS430, an Avitab tablet and more. The feature list is available below:
- VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' Project: designed for use with X-Plane's cutting edge Experimental flight model environment, featuring superb flight dynamics with authentic performance and flight handling characteristics.
- Built for VR
- Engineered and designed as a default X-Plane aircraft
- Perfect fit for beginner and expert pilots: The VSL A22-LS is featuring the standard, basic analog cockpit suitable for VFR + night flying.
- Built-in Avitab Plugin STMA Auto Updater plugin is included
- Highly responsive and professional support
- The project is under constant maintenance and development.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.