WebFMC Pro Update Sees Compatibility with Default FMC
WebFMC Pro now has compatibility with the default FMC, according to a post on x-plane.org.
The update means any aircraft equipped with the default FMC can now be used with the software, including FlyJSim's jets, Carenado aircraft, Airfoil Labs' King Air 350, and more.
Version 1.5.0's changelog is as follows:
- Support for default X-Plane FMC (requires X-Plane 11.35+) with all aircraft that use it
- Support for new MCDU of JD320 v3.4+
- Enhanced FMC key mappings (as an option)
- Improved screen scaling for cockpit builders.
The full list of aircraft the software now supports is as follows:
- Default X-Plane FMC with all aircraft that use it
- SSG E-Jets Evolution Series (both variants)
- SSG 747-8 Series (both variants)
- FlightFactor A350 XWB Advanced (old style MCDU)
- JARDesign 330 (requires v3.1r2+)
- JARDesign 320 (both v3.2x and new v3.4+)
- ToLiss 319
- FlightFactor A320 Ultimate
- FlightFactor Boeing 757v2 (all variants)
- FlightFactor Boeing 767 (all variants)
- Rotate MD-80
- IXEG 737-300
- EADT x737 (x737FMC required)
- Zibo Mod 737-800
- 737-900 Ultimate
- 737-700 Ultimate
Existing users can get the update free of charge. It is available to purchase at the x-plane.org store for US $19.99.
We covered a No Money Monday for the freeware version back in May, which is available to read here.
Thanks to its developer stolowski for reaching out to us in our Discord server! :)