Green Arc Studios Updates WebFMC Pro to v1.5.2
Stolowski, the main developer behind WebFMC Pro, has announced in a post at the X-Plane Forum the release of version 1.5.2 of the respective plugin which includes support for new aircraft types.
In the update, he announced that WebFMC now supports the SSG 747-8 v2, which was released in late 2019, and version 1.14 of SSG's Embraer E-Jets series.
Also noted, is that version 1.9 of the SSGs 747-8 is still supported.
The complete list of supported aircraft / FMCs with version 1.5.2 is now as follows:
- SSG E-Jets Evolution Series (both variants, requires v1.4+)
- SSG 747-8 Series (both variants; both v1.9+ and v2+ are supported)
- Default X-Plane FMC with all aircraft that use it
- FlightFactor A350 XWB Advanced (old style MCDU)
- JARDesign 330 (requires v3.1r2+)
- JARDesign 320 (both v3.2x and new v3.4+)
- ToLiss 319
- FlightFactor A320 Ultimate
- FlightFactor Boeing 757v2 (all variants)
- FlightFactor Boeing 767 (all variants)
- Rotate MD-80
- IXEG 737-300
- EADT x737 (x737FMC required)
- Zibo Mod 737-800
- 737-900 Ultimate
- 737-700 Ultimate
Users who are interested in WebFMC Pro can get more information on their website. WebFMC is available to try for free here.
Thanks for WebFMC's developer stolowski for letting us now on the Threshold Discord about this great update. The Threshold Discord server is available to join here.