xEnviro 1.11 Released
Weather solution xEnviro has seen a small update, bringing it up to version 1.11. This follows the long awaited released of version 1.10, which was in-development for over a year.
The update comes with a list of "known issues", much like that of it's predecessor. The list of issues remains the same as 1.10.
Here's the changelog:
- Brightness slider.
- Contrast slider.
- Vibrance slider.
- Gamma slider.
- Button to close the Briefing window.
- Control water waves checkbox.
- Noise mixing law for cumulus clouds.
- Noise mixing law for cumulonimbus clouds.
- Coverage procedures adjusted to match new cloud laws.
- Basic volume sampling optimization.
- Cloud Settings changed to Rendering Settings.
- Simple preset changed to Natural.
- Full preset changed to Vivid.
- Settings window controls and elements positions.
- In cloud effect checkbox.
- Precipitation follows camera
- Unnatural cloud formations at high levels or squared sectors of clouds
- Snow coverage may appear in the regions where no snowfall encountered recently
- Default X-Plane night triggers lights artifacts
To update to version 1.11, re-download from the store of purchase.
You can purchase xEnviro 1.11 for $69.90 USD from the Threshold Store here.