Xometry Design Releases Ponta Delgada
October 11, 2021
Xometry has released their Ponta Delgada scenery for X-Plane, following the announcement of the scenery a few days prior. The scenery provides users with a highly realistic rendition of the airport and plenty of astonishing views. With its short runway, you will be looking out for the end of the runway that approaches faster than you might think at first glance. Highlights of the scenery’s features include aircraft wrecks and disassembled parts, detailed custom buildings, clutter, and autogen, as well as realistic wear. Tar, cracks, and stains.
Ponta Delgada airport is located in the middle of the North Atlantic ocean, in-between Europe and North America, on the island of São Miguel. The airport sees regular flights from major hubs all over the world, such as Amsterdam, London, and Madrid. Albeit that the airport is quite small, a wide array of wide-body aircraft land at the airport to take many tourists to their holiday destination.
Here's the full feature list:
- Detailed rendition of Ponta Delgada airport
- Aircraft wrecks, and disassembled parts
- Accurately placed detailed custom buildings, clutter, and autogen
- PBR normal maps
- Custom night lighting
- Custom taxiway edge lights
- SAM marshallers
- High-resolution ground textures
- Heavily edited, colour corrected ortho imagery
- Realistic wear, tear, cracks, and stains
- Accurately placed vegetation such as 3D grass, bushes, and trees.
The airport is available for £13.99 (excluding any taxes) on the iniBuilds Store.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.