RuSky Group Issues Two Yak 52 Updates
Russian aircraft developer RuSky Group have released two updates for their Yak-52 aircraft in as many days, firstly with 1.25 and then 1.26 no more than 48 hours later.
Both updates address issues with the aircraft versus adding new features, though the tweaks should be no less appreciated.
The changelog for version 1.25, the earliest and longest, is available below:
- Button "K" - test lamp fuel gauges don't work
- Some cases in start menu if press start, move aileron
- UGR4K rotate if heading move 359 to 0
- In archive 1.23 place old instruction (instruction fully reworked in folder Aircraft/manual read first!)
- Raise and reduce the start menu
- Check engine inflation in nominal
- Baro for Rus altimeters min pressure 670, add black zone. Add fully rotation
- Baro for Eng altimeters. Add fully rotation
- Rework da30 for current turning angles
- Balanced autopilot
- Smooth all gauges needles;
- If change aircraft after yak, prop for new aircraft not move;
- Rework engine and prop power
- Rework engine regulator code
- Correct flight-model
- Rework GMK-1A
- Bug in control GMK-1A in Magnetic Compass mode (0-300)
- Air exit from magistaral if flaps not retracted and Lever Flaps stay in "Neutral"
- If engine failed work don't stop. Stop only sound
- If engine stop, second start engine don't work
- In second start engine, don't work command Remove Chocks
- Rectangle in clocks not correct work
- Fix state ground handling after replay
- Fix position windows after replay
- Rework some sound
- Add sounds for gear rolling
- Add sounds for engine failures
Version 1.26, which dropped on yesterday on March 20th, added to the work done in .25 with fixed logic in the air supply system, a small bug fix to the chocks system and lastly, a fuel manipulator adjustment.
You can purchase the Yak-52 Professional for yourself for the sale price of $35.00 from the X-Plane.org Store, or update the package from the same place.