Star Atlas Releases Hefei Xinqiao International Airport
Scenery developer Star Atlas has released its second payware scenery - Hefei Xinqiao International Airport (ZSOF).
For the new scenery, Star Atlas has maintained its high standards set by its previous product, Beijing Daxing International Airport. ZSOF will feature a detailed model of the iconic “tropical fish” shaped terminal, as well as other localized models such as ground vehicles and vegetation.
A full list of features is as follows:
- 4K UHD Ground Texture
- Animated jetways (SAM needed)
- Animated Hangar Doors (SAM needed)
- Vehicles with Chinese characteristic
- Orthoimage with commercial license
- Customized vegetation
- Highly accurate taxiway guidance sign
- Customized dynamic lighting
- Animated airport ground traffic
- Compatible with Gateway Scenery
- Compatible with X-Plane 10
- Detailed terminal includes internal structure
- Excellent night effect
- Free update
- WT3 fully applicable
Opened in 2013, Hefei Xinqiao is designed to replace the overburdened Luogang Airport that had served the city of Hefei for more than 36 years. To date, Xinqiao airport is home to more than 40 different airlines with the capacity to handle 11 million passengers annually. A second phase of expansion is planned to increase annual capacity to 40 million passengers and is expected to be completed by 2040.
As of time of writing, Hefei Xinqiao International Airport can only be purchased on the Threshold Store, though it will be sold on other stores/markets in the very near future.