Threshold Review: Vertical Simulations Norfolk (KORF)
May 26, 2019
Threshold contributor Jordan Davison takes a look at Vertical Simulations' recently released Norfolk (KORF) scenery for X-Plane 11.
The airport was released around the start of this month, and features:
- Professional grade orthography that caters to all Ortho4XP sources and has a custom water mask.
- PBR lighting/taxiways.
- Newly introduced cargo equipment.
- Taxiroutes for WT3 and X-Life.
- 2019 airport layout.
- 11 different custom streetlights.
- Custom edge lights/apron lights/cargo flood light generators.
- Custom ground vehicles.
- High quality HD trees.
- Airport traffic (using groundtraffic plugin).
- Full Autogate support (with additional marshallers at cargo pads).
- Easy install .exe (for windows users)
Check out the video in the banner above for our full thoughts on the scenery.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.