Vertical Simulations Releases Norfolk (KORF)
Our friends at Vertical Simulations have released their latest scenery for X-Plane, based around the city of Norfolk, in the southern tip of Virginia, U.S.
The scenery was announced just over two weeks ago, and as with all Vertical Simulations products, promised a fast turnaround time.
The full feature list was released with the announcement in April, though a few items have been added since. You can view it below:
- Professional grade orthography that caters to all Ortho4XP sources and has a custom water mask.
- PBR lighting/taxiways.
- Newly introduced cargo equipment.
- Taxiroutes for WT3 and X-Life.
- 2019 airport layout.
- 11 different custom streetlights.
- Custom edge lights/apron lights/cargo flood light generators.
- Custom ground vehicles.
- High quality HD trees.
- Airport traffic (using groundtraffic plugin).
- Full Autogate support (with additional marshallers at cargo pads).
- Easy install .exe (for windows users)
There's no word on the next airport in-development from the developer at this stage, though, as always, Threshold will keep you posted.
The scenery is available for $18.00 from the Vertical Simulations website.