Update: ToLiSS 319 brought to v1.1
In case you've missed it, a few hours ago, ToLiSS has updated their A319 into v1.1, an update that involves major new features. For current users who already own the ToLiss 319, Version 1.1 is now available through the updater. The latest version will soon be published directly to the .org store we well.
The update to v1.1 introduces major cockpit texture reworking, Colour, reflectiveness, ND brightness knob tick mark, and many other small details are tuned to match the real world counterpart more accurately. Systems wise, there's new Alternate and Direct Law for the FBW systemthe ECAM is also reworked, the logic for display of LDG and TO Memos now simulated more like real life, upon the display of a fault the associated system page is automatically displayed. A new fault injection interface allows easier implementation of failures, with the user able to choose from about 90 system failures to be injected either at a specific point in time or randomly. Sound wise, ToLiSS has enlisted the expertise of Turbine sound studios to produce brand new and completely custom sounds for the CFM engine, along with additional support for third party sound-packs for for the IAE engines.
Major new features:
- Major cockpit texture rework: Colour, reflectiveness, ND brightness knob tick mark, and many other small details
- ECAM rework: Logic for display of LDG and TO Memos more like real life + upon display of a fault the associated system page is automatically displayed.
- Implementation of a fault injection interface allowing to choose from about 90 system failures to be injected either at a specific point in time or randomly.
- Alternate and Direct Law for the FBW system
- Complete custom sounds from TSS for the CFM engine.
- Support for IAE engine sound pack as payware addon.
Minor new features:
- TO performance calculator now considers runway shift entered in MCDU.
- Added support for "per engine" command to hold reversers at MAX
- Complete rework of the Target Speed/Mach as function of CI
- Speeds are now wind dependent.
- Prepared the interface for Smartcopilot files
- Added DEST and T/D / STEP altitude information to CRZ PERF page
- Adjusted engine spool up behaviour from idle and added distinction between ground/flight idle and approach idle.
- Pressing the FPLN button while on the flight plan page brings the flight plan scrolling back to the FROM waypoint.
- MCDU Perf Approach page now allows entering DH and MDA independent of the selected approach.
- Fixed a flight path computation bug when a CI leg follows an AF leg
- Fixed the issue with PRDAT lines in the CIFP files splitting the approaches in two.
- Fixed a FMGS Flight path computation issue for almost 180deg direction changes with many subsequent waypoints.
- Fixed a FMGS vertical path issue if the destination airport elevation and the transition alt are within 2000ft of each other.
- Fixed bug on wind page that the enter-data brackets appeared in last line when 5 wind speed/altitudes had been entered.
- Changed criteria to enter GO AROUND phase to allow switching back to APPR phase when lateral AP mode GA TRK is still active.
- Corrected tick marks on the N1 arc for the CFM engine.
- Fixed root cause of sound player bug posting error messages in log.
- Improved ND masking for mode ROSE.- Fixed display area of Terrain on ND feature.
- Fixed FD flag behaviour when outside the envelope, but FDs are in principle available
- Fixed behaviour of CSTR overlay button. (Removes all other overlays)
- Allow transition to managed speed when in final approach with FD and AP OFF
- Fixed a bug with the sounds that prevented continuous warnings (e.g. GPWS) to stop playing when sim is paused.
- Fixed the behaviour of the TO Config pushbutton and the two MCDU CLR pushbuttons. (These can now be held.)
- Automatic deletion of cruise altitude constraints when importing XP10 format fms flight plans.
- Lots of other small bug fixes
Source: ToLiss Simulation Solutions Facebook page, X-Plane.org store.