Digital Replica Cessna 310L Updated to v1.1.2
General aviation developer Digital Replica has just announced the release of version 1.1.2 of their first payware aircraft, the Cessna 310L for X-Plane 11.
The last update to the plane was made when the aircraft made the jump to the X-Plane.org Store, after previously only being available on X-Aviation. Before that, April saw the 310L get Librain compatibility, among other new features related to weather/icing.
Today's update is mainly for bug squashing, but also some graphical enhancements and modelling improvements, according to the developer. The major addition this time around is a new Garmin G5 PFD and new autopilot.
- New Garmin G5 PFD and HSI with GFC600 digital autopilot: This includes new features as Flight Director, Electronic Stability & Protection(ESP), Yaw Dumper, etc.
- SASLS version to 3.7.1 which fixes Linux crash on startup.
- Reworked interior lights with 3d lights.
- Passengers light now can be individually turned on or off.
- Added polygon to the exterior 3D model (nose, and roof). Plus other 3d fixes.
- Exterior lights reworked.
- Exterior reflection fixes and improved cockpit textures.
- Pilot and copilots armrests are movable and seatbelts where added.
- Navomatic 400 code modified. Also, GPS follow mode was discarded (we now have the GFC600available).
- Load Chart now can be toggled to show units in Kg or in lb.
- Passengers weight now randomly change weight every time they are toggled
- Added Key Bindings: Navomatic 400 / GFC600 and G5 / Magnetos / Fuel Pumps / Exterior lights.
- Manual Update and checklist now also in PDF format.
- There is no more need for the aircraft to be in a specific path for the librain plugin to work.
- Avionics options changed.
- Bug, where engines won't start when starting a new flight after the aircraft has crashed, is now fixed.
You can purchase Digital Replica's Cessna 310L for $26.95 from the X-Plane.org Store here.
Thanks to user Skrimps for submitting this news via the Threshold Discord server.