Digital Replica 310L Receives Librain Compatibility
X-Aviation partnered developer Digital Replica have pushed a moderately sized update to their Cessna 310L model. The aircraft was initially released back in August 2018 and has since seen numerous updates, the most recent of which coming in early March 2019.
The 310L features FMOD sounds, PBR textures, a realistic flight model and a Pilot's Operating Handbook to help along the way.
The change-log for 1.1.0 is as follows:
- Librain effect implemented.
- De-Ice system implemented.
- Ice formation visual implementation.
- Oxygen system implemented.
- Added an oil pressure switch (not visible) which is connected in series with the auxiliary fuel pump switch. This prevents the fuel pumps from operating (except by the primer switch) if the respective engine is not running.
- Added an option on the load chart to couple the autopilot with the GPS (users request).
- Autopilot pitch wheel tuned.
- Cowl flaps tuned. Now engines won't overheat when fully closed.
- Landing lights now have smooth animation and a delay from switch up to lights on.
- Mixture auto-engaging when the starter is engaged fixed.
- Various 3d and texture fixes.
Thanks to doudoualexou for the tip over on the Threshold Discord server! <3