Toliss Updates A321 to Version 1.0.1
The Toliss A321 has been updated only 3 days after release. The update fixes many bugs users have been experiencing including volume control settings not working and some fixes relating to the MCDU.
Instantly proven to be an instant hit among X-Plane users, the Toliss A321 is the first comprehensive simulation of the A321 available for X-plane. The release wasn’t without some criticism though, with some users disagreeing on the higher price tag than the A319 and the lack of an upgrade pricing model for existing A319 users.
Here’s the full list of bugs fixed:
- XP10 acf file not showing Xplane model tail anymore
- Roll to NWS can now be used as it should
- Allow brake on one pedal setting is now saved
- Aural alert volume setting and saving via ISCS works correctly now
- Center for Copilot ND in Plan mode is now driven by copilot MCDU, as it should
- Fix main cause for crashes around T/D.
- Secondary flight plan airways now go into the secondary plan
- Added Doors to replay
- Corrected an approach stringing bug, highlighted for KDTW RKCTY2 arrival, via VALLI, ILS-Z 22R
- ILS 22R KDTW now have the G/S. (Nav database issue for which we coded a work-around.)
- Holdings not followed by a discontinuity now use the right entry pattern.
- Improved the situation save algorithm to reduce risk of crashes at autosave.
- Retuned the FLEX temp calculation of the TO performance calculator.
To update the aircraft you can run the X-Updater file in the aircraft installation.
The Toliss A321 is available to buy for $79 at the X-Plane.org store.
Thanks to Bela for letting us know of this news in the Threshold Discord server.