JARDesign Releases A330 Version 3.2r1
The latest version of JARDesign's Airbus 330 recreation is now available, bringing re-worked APU and ECAM systems, along with numerous bug fixes.
J. A. Romanov, head developer at the group, announced the update on the JARDesign forum yesterday;
“This is next public version of a330 for X-Plane 11. What’s new;”
- Compatibility with XP 11.35
- some systems migrate from SASL to VA (Visual Avionics)
- APU system reworked
- ECAM action system reworked
- Rudder (normal law) algorithm improved
- about 20 minor improvements
- LDG MEMO not show fixed
- Before takeoff checklist fixed
- No firetest sound fixed
- no MW, MC sound fixed
- FMGS module updated
The developer has quite a large list of instructions on how to correctly install the new version and some basic troubleshooting tips on the announcement forum post here.
You can purchase the JARDesign A330 for $60.95 from the X-Plane.org Store here.