Flight Factor A350 Updated to V1.5.1
April 2, 2019
Flight Factor's A350 has left the V1.5 beta and has been officially released as V1.5.1. The update to the next-generation long-range aircraft features new pop-out windows, support for PDF charts and bug fixes.
The full changelog is as follows:
- Fixed possible critical crash on Mac OS 10.14
- Added new XP11 pop-out windows
- Fixed the bug with hadrware throttles not working
- Fixed the AP disc not triggering master warning bug
- Tuned the CG
- Made all screens pop out
- Added support for pdf charts
- Fixed the issue with flight plan origin
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.