Area 77 Simulations Releases Porto UHD
Portuguese developer Area 77 Simulations have released their first X-Plane scenery today with Porto (LPPR) UHD hitting stores earlier today.
Work on the scenery has been underway for more than a year, with regular status updates provided via their Facebook page. Threshold previously reported the release of the scenery's video trailer back in June, when the developer then predicted a July release.
Rui Silva's first payware scenery includes much more than just the airport itself, with two heliports (LPDA and LPPH) and Porto-specific roads and mesh also included in the UHD package.
Here's the list of non-airport buildings included in the scenery:
- Buildings around the airport such as warehouses, container park and car parks;
- Animated radar;
- Navigation station: Glideslope, ILS e DVOR/DME
- Oporto hotel
- Metro stations
- Airport freeway bridges and access
- Lighthouse in Leça da Palmeira, Matosinhos
- Pedro Hispano Hospital, Matosinhos
- Pedro Hispano Hospital Heliport
- Massarelos Heliport
- STCP Museum, Porto
- Vincci Hotel, Porto
- City bridges: Arrábida, Luiz I, Infante, D.ª Maria, S.João e Freixo
- Leixões seaport
- Leixões, Afurada e Freixo marinas
- Custom lighting
- Road traffic
- World Traffic Routes
- Custom mesh
The scenery can be purchased for $23.95 from the X-Plane.org Store here.
Many thanks to Area 77 developer Rui Silva for the tip off via our Facebook page. Like Threshold on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest X-Plane news.