Magknight 787 Aviator's Edition Updated to V1.3.0
V1.3.0 of Magknight's 787 has been released, after being in beta for some time.
The update's highlighted features include better Java integration, implementation of EICAS and a new gear operation system.
- Options for NWS in the EFB
- Spoilers now run in cycle from the "spoilers toggle" command
- New, fully custom automatic engine start system following over 20 conditions
- 20 new EICAS messages
- New, full scale implimentation of EICAS
- Added introduction popup window.
- Shared barometry option
- Rudder trim operation
- Videos for Java installation on Ubuntu/macOS/Windows 10
- Java helper tool to ensure Java is installed correctly (Windows only)
- FLCH button floating
- Plane flying a sine wave at low frame rates (<30)
- NWS issue when BetterPushback is not in use
- Various fuel system fixes, formatting
- Hydraulics disabled when using the autopilot
- Rudder timings adjusted
- Rudder trim on EICAS display
- Update of SASL to fix Linux exit issues
- Gear lever moves more effectively when starting airborne
- Hydraulics now starts pressurised when starting airborne
- N1 data edge cases
- Default settings configs
- LNAV/VNAV now arms on the ground, rather than engaging
- More takeoff modes for 50ft and 400ft activation
- When reversers are deployed autothrottle is disabled
- PFD indications for VNAV PTH/VNAV SPD/LNAV altered to ensure that the highest priority mode shows
- New fuselage NMLs
- Spoilers deploy further inflight
- New Java interface, built for stability
- Engines pitched up slightly
- Brakes adjusted
- Autobrakes adjusted
- Spoilers adjusted
- New gear operation system
The update is available from the store, and as of time of writing, will shortly be available on the updater.
The previous version was V1.2.0 - further details can be viewed here.
The Magknight 787 is available to purchase for US $44.95 at the x-plane.org store.