Aerobask Releases Phenom 300 for X-Plane
March 22, 2021
Less than a month after the announcement of the aircraft, Aerobask has released their latest bizjet for X-Plane. The Phenom 300 (EMB-505) is a Brazilian business jet manufactured by Embraer with a seating capacity of 11 people.
The Phenom is the latest endeavour from light aircraft and business jet developer Aerobask. The jet is the second in the last half-year released by the developer and comes at the time while the developer continues development on their Dassault Falcon 8X.
The developer has been quick to correct assumptions that the Phenom had negatively affected the development of the Falcon 8X. In the original announcement, Lionel “Yoyoz” Zamouth of Aerobask / Skunkcrafts assured users that the development of the aircraft had actually benefited the Falcon 8X. Zamouth explained that the development allowed the developer to reduce VRAM usage in the Falcon 8X by roughly 1GB.
Here’s the full feature list:
Aerobask quality 3D model
- A detailed cockpit, cabin and exteriors
- Functional baggage, GPU and fuel doors
- 4K PBR textures
- 8 beautiful liveries out of the box
- White (for painters) and Lo-res liveries available through the Aerobask website
- Smooth and VR-friendly manipulators
- full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- in-game volume control without pausing the sim
Enhanced Laminar G1000
- New Synthetic Vision technology by OscarPilote
- Laminar's GFC700 autopilot with popup
- Custom MFD engine parameters, with reversion mode on PFD.
- Optional mouse, scroll-wheel and dial-pad support for easy PFD data input
- Keyboard support for GCU478 and flight plan input
- Detailed ELEC, ANTI-ICE, FUEL and STATUS synoptic available through fictional buttons
- Custom detachable popups with a fixed ratio and all optional features above
- Note: some of the optional features may need VR-mouse at the moment
Deep system emulation
- Custom-coded Integrated Electronic Standby Instrument (IESI)
- Custom Current Speed Control (CSC)
- Working refuelling panel
- Realistic engine startup procedure, electrical circuit and anti-ice functionalities
- Oxygen system for emergencies
- Functional breakers, with configurable reliability
- Avitab tablet, with an integrated options panel
- Detachable and VR-friendly 2D options panel
- Preferences saved between flights
Thanks to Discord user Bjonar for tipping us off to the release in the Threshold Discord Server.
The Aerobask Phenom 300 is available to purchase now from the X-Plane.org store for $44.95.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.