Aerosoft Releases Madrid International for X-Plane 11
April 20, 2021
Aerosoft has released their rendition of Madrid Barajas International Airport for X-Plane 11. The scenery features surrounding ortho imagery complete with custom auto-gen buildings and vegetation along with animated jetways utilizing the SAM plugin.
In a previous article, Windsock Studios, in partnership with Sim-Wings, noted that this scenery is a conversion of Sim-Wings’ Madrid International for Prepar3D.
The airport comes included with the following features:
- Airport Madrid-Barajas with all buildings and service facilities
- Aerial image for the airport and its close environment (total of 400 km²)
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for the entire aerial image area
- Detailed airport buildings, terminal 4 and terminal 4 satellite with interior equipment
- Detailed animated jetway models (using SAM plug-in)
- Detailed ground markings
- Dynamic lighting
- Custom Mesh (Ortho4XP patch included)
- Compatible with default AI Traffic and World Traffic 3
The development team also made note that the scenery is not compatible with Spain UHD, a popular freeware addon. This is due to mesh adjustments made when installing the scenery.
Sim-Wings’ Madrid Barajas International Airport is available for purchase on The Aerosoft Store for EUR 28.18.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.