Aerosoft/Stairport Sceneries Releases St. Tropez XP
Stairport Sceneries' rendition of St. Tropez XP (LFTZ) has been released through Aerosoft. The scenery is a faithful recreation that includes detailed 3D models, detailed PBR textures, volumetric grass, and more.
The scenery contains the following features:
- Realistic replica of the airfield Saint-Tropez La Môle (LFTZ, LTT)
- Detailed 3D models of airport buildings and other facilities
- High-resolution ground textures
- Very detailed PBR textures for ground and objects
- Detailed clutter objects and 3D people
- Individual static aircrafts and liveries matching the real airfield
- Latest runway, taxiway and line layouts
- Large photo scenery coverage of the airport and surroundings (approx. 26.000m²)
- Volumetric grass included
- High-resolution vegetation along the entire photo scenery
- Visual traffic pattern helper (SAM plugin required)
- Compatible with Ortho4XP
- Seasonal texture and model variants (free update in 2020)
Available through the Aerosoft online shop, the airport costs €15.08 (incl. 20$ VAT). It has been recommended to use Ortho4XP, with Bing for the source at a zoom level of 17, and decals on terrain.
A roundup of Stairport Sceneries' presentation at Flight Sim Show 2019 is available to view here. Follow Stairport Sceneries on Facebook.