TorqueSim Turbine Islander Updated to v1.0.1
February 12, 2021
The first post-release patch for the Turbine Islander (BN-2T) since its release in late January has been made available, courtesy of the developers at TorqueSim.
A moderate number of fixes have been made to the aircraft, cousin to the BN-2B Piston Islander that the developer has had on the market since late 2020.
Four 'new features' are also implemented in v1.0.1.
Here's the changelog:
- Added engine failures for significant over-torquing
- Added throttle and mixture lever detents
- Added multi-sided prop disc logic
- Added Alt. Static Source switch
- Elevator trim limits adjusted
- Fixed HSI misaligned texture with night lighting
- FMOD improvements
- Updated libraries to resolve mt_uploader crash at launch that few users were experiencing
- Right altimeter baro setting fixed
- D/G-Slew Indicator added
You can grab the TorqueSim BN-2T Turbine Islander for $34.95 USD from X-Aviation. Previous customers of the BN-2B Islander (who purchased before Jan. 29, 2021) can upgrade to the BN-2T for $19.95 USD.
A package deal with both the piston and turbine versions of the Islander is available for $54.55 USD, also from X-Aviation.
Threshold encourages informed discussion and debate - though this can only happen if all commenters remain civil when voicing their opinions.