Canada4XPlane Releases Edmonton International
Popular X-Plane freeware development group, Canada4XPlane, have released Edmonton International (CYEG) for both X-Plane 10 and 11. The project, encompassing 2 years of development, features over 100+ custom buildings along with downtown Edmonton modeled. Despite the large number of custom objects and intricate detail, the scenery is still FPS friendly and can be used on lesser-powerful computers.
Edmonton International Airport, located 16 miles southwest of downtown Edmonton, is Canada's largest major airport by total land area and is the 5th busiest airport by passenger traffic. Serving over 8 million passengers in 2018, the airport seres as a hub for Swoop, Flair Airlines, Canadian North and is a focus city for WestJet and WestJet Encore.
Ultimately, the scenery includes:
- CYEG International Airport
- Downtown Edmonton Buildings
- WT3 Compatibility
- 100+ Custom hangars and terminals
- Over 100 Custom CYEG details
- Custom dynamic lighting, and dynamic lighting asphalt.
- Accurate static aircraft
- Ground Traffic
- Winter Textures (JSGME MOD)
- Static Aircraft Delete option