Carenado Update their B1900 HD Series to V1.2
Yesterday, Carenado updated their PC-12 to V1.3, bringing with it several improvements.
The B1900 HD Series is no different; it too has also been updated, with adjustments to many key and small aspects of the aircraft.
- Disabled hydraulic brakes option (to ensure brakes work properly when engines are off)
- Cleanup of EHSI bearing pointer fix
- Disabled some v10 compatibility stuff
- Fixed some annunciator lights
- Improved autopilot heading
- Increased battery capacity and generators
- Improved lighting for v11
- Adjusted prop feathering at startup
- Adjusted nose wheel steering animation
- Updated de-icing logic
- Adjusted min N1% for start
- Fixed throttles and DC load needles
- Disabled artificial stability
- Adapted for VR
- Brightened taxi and landing lights
- Tuned elevator effectiveness.
Carenado advises customers to uninstall the previous installation prior to updating to the new one.