Carenado's FA50 is Now Available
First announced almost a month ago, Carenado has released their FA50 for X-Plane 11.
The business jet consists of three engines, and is best suited for long range flights. Production ceased in 2008, with most aircraft still flown by corporate and individual owners.
The features list can be seen below:
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Fully customized in-depth annunciator logic/aural warning logic/throttle logic with functioning latches.
- Optimized for VR.
- Custom Proline21 avionics system, all featuring detachable pop-up windows
- Integrated FMS with detachable pop-up window (Laminar default)
- Custom Autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support*
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including distance effects, realistic turbine reversal effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)
- Custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/Bleed Air System/Avionics busses/Hydraulic Logic
- Extensive VR support
- Extensive HDR lighting with gimballed 3D lights and dynamically illuminated ice lights for amazing night lighting effects
- Includes pressurization and oxygen system
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine design optimized for XP11.30’s jet engine model
- Support for “librain” plugin (Requires separate plugin install)
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
Carenado have also hinted at the possibility of bringing their ATR series to X-Plane, but this has yet to be officially announced. More details here.