Drzewiecki Design Updates Baku XP With Many Improvements
With large improvements throughout the scenery, Drzewiecki Design's Baku XP has received a major update, V1.3. It includes updated autogen, better HDR lighting at UBBB, SAM integration and more.
Announced through Facebook, the update contains several significant improvements and additions in the scenery:
- Upgraded Baku city autogen
- Much better HDR lighting at UBBB
- New animations and other details
- New 747-8 hangar and static Embraers in Buta Airways livery
- SAM plugin support for jetway animation, VGDS and marshallers
- Airport aprons with reflections and rain effects
- The Azerbaijan whole-country photoreal has been removed as per requests of our customers
The update is completely free for existing customers. The developer notes that X-Plane 10 is not supported.
Drzewiecki Design also released a large update to their Polish Airports Vol.3 not too long ago. You can check out further details about it here.