Drzewiecki Design Releases V2 of Polish Airports Vol.3 XP
Drzewiecki Design has released a major update to volume 3 of their Polish Airports scenery. The package includes detailed scenery for Poznań (EPPO), Wrocław (EPWR), Bydgoszcz (EPBY) and Olsztyn-Mazury (EPSY) - all airports in Poland.
The scenery now includes:
- New airport: EPSY Olsztyn-Mazury
- Poznań city with landmarks and lite EPKS scenery
- EPPO new ATC tower, LPR base, ground layout, de-ice apron, GA apron, surrounding buildings, updated terminal look
- EPWR terminal interior, runway look after construction work completed, new signs, taxiway center lights, new approach lights, new de-ice apron, 2 GA hangars, Ryanair hangar, tech buildings, LPR base, cargo buildings
- EPBY updated terminal with restaurant interior added, aprons 1, 2 and 4, new GA stands, WZL2 hangar and other new buildings
- SAM plugin support for jetway animation, VGDS and marshallers
- Airport aprons with reflections and rain effects
In addition to this, the developer said that this scenery (and all future content) will not support X-Plane 10.
Existing owners can upgrade to V2 for a discount of 40% off the previous version. Further details and screenshots of the scenery can be found on their website here.
Drzewiecki Design meanwhile continues to developer V2 of their Moscow Sheremetyevo (UUEE) XP. The announcement was made last week.