Departure Designs/Vertical Simulations Releases Baltimore Airport (KBWI)
Our friends at Vertical Simulations have today released a new scenery on their web store - Baltimore/Washington Thurgood Marshall Airport, developed by 737 Ultimate project member Daniel Johnson (who also goes by the name DJDragon737).
Johnson previously released previews of KBWI last month, after version 1 (under the FSFR brand) was removed from the X-Plane.org Store.
The 22nd largest airfield in the United States is also the sole international airport in its state of Maryland. The new X-Plane version contains full PBR, 4K texturing, custom night lighting and an optional custom mesh which includes a highway underpass near the airport. Here’s the full feature list:
- PBR textures throughout Airport
- Highly detailed Custom Animated Jetways
- Optional Custom 3D Mesh Including D/E Underpass
- Optional tile wide satellite imagery
- Optional Photorealistic Downtown Included
- Optional Curb to Gate 3D Interior
- X-Life support Custom WT3 support with Airplane Operations File
- Custom Night Lighting
- Vibrant color graded Satellite Imagery
- High Resolution 4K Textures
- Terminal layout circa Q2 2019
- Ground Traffic airfield vehicles
- Winter Version
- Rain Effects
- Configurator "to disable pretty much anything"
Thank you to user Austriancontroller for the tip-off over on the Threshold Discord server.