Departure Designs Releases Oakland International Airport (KOAK)
The release is second from the developer this month, with Fort Lauderdale being released on the Second of May.
Oakland International Airport is situated just across the San Francisco Harbour to KSFO and is owned by the Port of Oakland. The airport is a hub for FedEx and is a focus for many airlines including Southwest and JSX. Handling over13.3 million passengers in 2019, the airport is the third busiest in the San Francisco bay area, behind SFO and San Jose airports.
Here’s the full feature list:
- Heavily optimized Airport
- PBR Textures throughout Airport Rain Textures
- SAM Jetways
- Implemented Taxiway Bridge
- Highly detailed Custom Animated SAM Jetways Custom WT3 support prepared by Captain K-Man Custom Night Lighting
- color graded Satellite Imagery High Resolution 4K Textures Terminal layout circa Q2 2020
- Ortho4XP Compatible
Departure Designs’ Oakland can be purchased at the X-Plane.org store for $24.99.
Thanks to Discord user SGHVC for tipping us off to this news in the Threshold Discord server.