Polish scenery team Drzewiecki Design have released new screenshots showing progress on version 2 of their Polish Airports (volume 1), which is reportedly on short-final.
The package covers 4 airports in Poland; Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa - EPGD, Katowice Int'l - EPKT, Rzeszów-Jasionka - EPRZ and Lublin - EPLB.
The screenshots were posted on the Drzewiecki Design Facebook page earlier today - here is what they had to say about version 2, as well as a full feature list:
"We are glad to inform that a new V2 version of Polish Airports vol.1 XP will soon be available."
New in v2 -
- Default AI, ATC and ground handling compatibility
- Updated custom navaids
- Enhanced apron lighting and apron materials
- Specular textures added
- Vertical signs done from scratch
- Government E170 removed
- New moving jetways with VGDS
- Transparency issues fixed
- New moving jetway with VGDS
- New version of the airport, updated ground layout, new terminal, new lighting, new markings, pretty much everything worked on
- Please note - the new tower is not included in this version but will be provided in the future together with the new cargo apron (as a free update)
- New, upgraded version of the airport
Drzewiecki Design have also informed us that owners of Polish Airport (vol. 1) can purchase the upgraded scenery pack at an 80% discount. No word on pricing yet.