Just Flight Releases Robin DR400 For X-Plane
Just Flight has finally released an X-Plane 11 version of their Robin DR400, and in the same release sequence as their P3D version, it is now on sale at a discounted price of £9.99 ( €12.95 / $14.99)
The model is done in-house with the help of Thranda bringing it to life in X-Plane like other released aircraft under Just Flight. Despite the "on sale" price labelling, JustFlight has called this a "permanent special low price" as a token of gratitude towards all the support throughout the last few years.
As come standard with most modern released in X-Plane 11, the modelling itself is detailed and accurate and inherits PBR materials with high resolution textures. Inside, the rendition comes with comprehensive systems including IFR-capable avionics, interactive checklists, interactive engine pop-up window and Flight Computer panels.
The package comes with 10 liveries and includes:
FEATURE LIST (Abridged)
- Accurately modelled Robin DR400-180 Regent, built using real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft
- Numerous animations including sliding canopy, luggage door and engine exhausts
- Ground equipment modelling
- 4K textures
- PBR (Physically Based Rendering)
- 3D virtual cockpit with smooth animations
- Textured wear and tear
- Dimmable cockpit lighting
- Interactive engine start checklist
- Interactive checklists for every stage of flight
- Persistent Panel state system
- Aircraft configuration system that will allow you to choose between 'cold & dark' or 'ready for take-off'
- Fully modelled IFR-capable avionics fit
- Informational Flight Computer panel (X-Plane Native)
- Interactive logbook panel
- Adjustability options: option to remove window and instrument reflection effects, or activate flashlight
- Radio knob animations routed through plugin logic
- Custom-coded fuel system, w/ option of automatic fuel tank switching
- Custom-coded electrical system w/ functional circuit breakers.
- Functioning carburettor and auxiliary fuel tank transfer controls
- Dedicated interactive engine pop-up window
- Simulated vapour lock condition
- Simulated spark plug fouling condition
- Custom external light logic
- Realistic and accurate flight dynamics based on real-world performance and handling data
- Authentic FMOD sound set
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data
- PSD Paint Kit included so you can create your own paint schemes
- Dedicated pop-up window for sound mixing, allowing for individual adjustment of the volume of exterior sounds, in-cockpit sounds and various effects
- Custom Weight and Balance Manager window
Check out the product page for the full feature list and information.