Pilot Plus Releases London Wycombe Definitive
British Developer, Pilot Plus has released their latest scenery for X-Plane, London Wycombe. The scenery is the latest in their Definitive Series, following on from Bristol Definitive, released in late August last year. Included in the scenery is Full PBR Ground Textures as well as Adaptive seasonal vegetation, among other features (full feature list below).
London Wycombe is a general aviation aerodrome located West of London, with over 90,000 movements in a year, the airfield is home to numerous FBOs who provide flight training and aircraft maintenance. Flights out of London Wycombe mainly consist of private and business flights.
Here’s the full feature list:
- A unique and charming atmosphere with highly detailed 3D modelling
- Full PBR ground details with crisp surrounding ground imagery
- Adaptive seasonal vegetation (changes on the fly)
- Atmospheric night environment, perfect for that sunset departure
- Includes local VFR landmarks which real-life pilots use when completing circuits
- Includes Cliveden House Helipad for trips from Wycombe
- Perfectly blends with Orbx TrueEarth