FlyJSim Release a Bug-Fixing Patch for their 727
Renowned developer FlyJSim have released a new patch for their 727 Series Pro V3! It is numbered 3.1809.1125, with the following changelog:
- Fixed an issue where the spoilers would not deploy.
- Fixed Mach Hold no longer working after previous patch.
- Fixed how the mach tape moves.
- Fixed the elevator position indicator showing the value reversed.
- Fixed VMO indicator, indicating the wrong mach value.
- Fixed trim value at plane load-up.
- Fixed LE Flaps not deploying with alternate flap system.
- Fixed issue where only the left inner flap would fail.
- Set gear to fail down under 180 kts if no hydraulics available.
- Changed chance of having a gear failure. Less likely now.
- Fixed issue where you were not able to reconnect the CSD drive after having to disconnect it. The maintenance system will not fix it properly.
- Standby Altimeter setting will now match pilots altimeter on plane load.
- You will now be able to fix the tail skid if it gets hit and wont come up through the maintenance system.
- Added maint system feature that will pop tires or collapse a gear if you land to hard and too heavy. You will need to land significantly hard to trigger these.
- Fixed issue where occasionally the starter valves would get stuck open with no way to close them.
- Added aft cargo door visual to the 727-100 variant.