FlyJSim release update for their 732 TwinJet Pro
Only yesterday, FlyJSim released a patch for their 727. Today, a patch for their 732 has been released! Check out the changelog:
- UI will now scale up if you are on a larger resolution monitor.
- Flight model adjusted. Better takeoff and more stable in pitch.
- Various cockpit texture enhancements
- You will now be able to perform maintenance on airframe,engines, and apu once they have aged to keep them running longer.
- fixed issue where only inner left flap would fail.
- spoilers will not deploy with reverser.
- changed yoke roll angle to 105º
- fixed some issues with the ADF units that had been reported.
- changed aircraft description.
To update, FlyJSim recommends that you re-download the entire aircraft. This is to streamline further updates with a new Skunkcrafts updater config.
Good progress from FlyJSim. If you don't already own the 737-200, you can pick it up for $20 off this weekend only over on the X-Plane.org store.